Sep 15, 2018
The Muskingum women's soccer team slipped against Pitt-Greensburg on Parents' Day, 3-0.
- Records: Muskingum (2-4 overall), Pitt-Greensburg (4-2)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - North Athletic Turf Fied
- Attendance: 197
- Game Duration: 2:00
How It Happened
- The Bobcats used a three-goal surge in the first half to grab the momentum. Alexa Fetterman scored in the fifth minute, while Bri Burgunder tallied a goal in the 27th minute. Megan Downey completed the scoring in the 37th minute.
- Pitt-Greensburg ended the contest with a 16-10 edge in shots.
- Muskingum was paced by freshman Natalie Woodward who logged three shots.
- The Muskingum freshmen tandem of Britney Golden and Lindsay Dunlap each had two shots.
- Sophomore keeper Katie Bodenmiller played all 90 minutes in frame and made four saves and allowed three goals.
- Lauren Yoder played the entire game in goal for the Bobcats and made three saves.
- Burgunder led Pitt-Greensburg with six shots.
- Muskingum next hosts Thiel on Monday, September 17. Game time is scheduled for 5:00 p.m. at the North Athletic Turf Field.