Mar 30, 2019
The Muskingum women's lacrosse team was defeated by Ohio Athletic Conference opponent Capital on Saturday, 22-0.
- Records: Muskingum (1-9 overall, 0-2 OAC), Capital (5-4 overall, 2-0 OAC)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio – North Athletic Turf Field
- Game Length: 1:15
- Sophomore Courtney Hines, freshman McKenzie Fuller, and freshman Carly Spitz tallied two draw controls each.
- Hines, Fuller, Spitz, and freshman Erin McConnell each chipped in a ground ball.
- Sophomore Cieanna Jones grabbed a team-best four ground balls.
- Jones played 51:48 minutes in goal for the Muskies and registered 14 saves.
- Capital ended the contest with a 41-0 advantage in shots.
- Makenna Ozenghar, Kathryn Walton, and Luci Kanowsky guided the Crusaders with four goals each.
- Brooke Delara secured a game-high 11 assists.
- Lisa Lotz and Bee Kuehn both played thirty minutes in goal for Capital.
- Capital jumped out to an early 5-0 lead within the first five-minutes of play.
- The Crusaders registered back-to-back goals to expand the gap 14-0 at the half.
- Capital tallied eight-consecutive goals in the second half en route to the 22-0 victory over the Muskies.
- Muskingum next travels to Alliance, Ohio to battle the University of Mount Union Purple Raiders on Wednesday, April 3. Start time is slated for 7:00 p.m.