Apr 26, 2019
Muskingum sophomore Robert Reicher led the men's track & field team at the Ohio Athletic Conference Championships by finishing third in the shot put to earn All-OAC honors. As a team, Muskingum scored 19 points to finish 10th.
- Location: Westerville, Ohio – Memorial Stadium
- Reicher's heave of 50-7.50 in the shot put propelled him to third in the event and earned him All-OAC honors. He also locked in seventh in the hammer throw (157-00).
- Junior Adam Fox guided the Muskies finishing fourth in pole vault with a mark of 14-3.50.
- Sophomore Kevin Dreyer secured sixth in the javelin with a toss of 149-11.
- Fox also finished eighth in high jump with a mark of 6-00.75.
- The 4x100-meter relay team of senior Jordan Wallace, freshman Sheldon Broyles, freshman Aaron Johnston, and senior Evan Chen finished sixth with a time of 44.54.
- The Muskies next compete in the Grand Valley Last Chance Meet on Tuesday, May 7.