Apr 27, 2019
The Muskingum men's lacrosse team fell to Heidelberg on Senior Day, 11-6.
- Records: Muskingum (5-11 overall, 1-8 OAC), Heidelberg (6-11 overall, 3-6 OAC)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio
- Game Length: 2:00
- Seniors Tucker Haas, Leland Kidder-Goshorn, Gabe Kral, Eddie Leon, Ryan Stacey, and Jacob Stewart were recognized prior to the game.
- Stacey scored two goals to end his career with 101 career points (88 goals, 13 assists). He just the second Muskie to eclipse the 100-point plateau. Haas became the first Muskie to break the 100-point barrier earlier this season against Franciscan.
- Sophomore Josh Fletcher led the Muskie attack with three goals on six shots and dished out one assist.
- Stacey tallied two goals on five shots.
- Haas added one goal on five shots and one assist.
- Freshman Brandon Farley played the entire game in frame for the Muskies. Farley saved 11 shots and allowed 11 goals.
- Heidelberg ended the outing with a 35-27 advantage in shots.
- Liam Weaver led the Student Princes with three goals and four assists.
- Connor Reese played 60:00 minutes in goal and made nine saves while allowing six goals.
- Heidelberg took a slim 2-1 lead in the first quarter.
- In the second quarter, the Student Princes heated up, scoring three goals to make it 5-2.
- Muskingum was able to score three goals in the third quarter while Heidelberg tallied three.
- The Student Princes added three more goals in the fourth quarter en route to the road victory.