Apr 13, 2019
Senior Kimberly Taylor guided the Muskingum women's outdoor track and field team at the All-Ohio Championships on Saturday. Taylor earned All-Ohio honors in the multi event.
- Location: Delaware, Ohio - Ohio Wesleyan University
- Otterbein finished first with a total of 136 points.
- Muskingum notched 13th in the 19-team field with a total of 13 points.
- Taylor locked in fifth in the women's heptathlon with a total of 3,402 points. Taylor finished second in high jump (5-00.50) and javelin throw (88-05). She notched fifth in shot put (25-11.50), the 200-meter dash (28.31), long jump (15-05.50), and the 800-meter run (2:50.10). Taylor rounded out her efforts finishing sixth in the 100-meter hurdles with a time of 19.21.
- Freshman Mikayla Deiotte notched sixth in the women's heptathlon with 2,469 points. Deiotte locked in fourth in shot put (28.05-50) and the 800-meter run (2:43.85). She finished fifth in the 100-meter dash with a time of 19.20. Deiotte rounded out her efforts finishing sixth in high jump (4-04.25), the 200-meter dash (30.86), and long jump (12-08.75).
- Freshman Trustyn Holland-Kerkes secured fifth in javelin throw with a toss of 108-01.
- The Muskies next compete in the Geneva Invitational on Wednesday, April 17.