Posted: Mar 23, 2019
The Muskingum women's outdoor track and field team finished 11th at the annual Amy Adams Memorial Invite.
- Location: New Concord, Ohio – Johnson Family Track
- The 4x100-meter relay team of freshman Sydney Lowry, freshman Spencer Neville, senior Kimberly Taylor, and freshman Macey Mills took sixth with a time of 53.83.
- Senior Keely Ames secured sixth in the 2000-meter steeple chase with a time of 8:35.27.
- Junior Emily Ellyson notched fifth in high jump with a mark of 4-11.
- Taylor secured sixth in long jump with a distance of 15-11 and eighth in javelin with a toss of 91-8.
- Sophomore Emily Zumack finished sixth in javelin with a mark of 100-7.
- The Muskies next travel to Westerville, Ohio to participate in the Otterbein Invitational on Saturday, March 30.