Posted: Mar 16, 2019
The Muskingum University women's outdoor track & field team notched a 7-1 record at the annual Muskie Duals.
- Location: New Concord, Ohio – Johnson Family Track
- Freshman Sydney Lowry, sophomore Louisa Smith, and freshman Macey Mills competed in the 100-meter hurdles.
- Lowry finished third in the 200-meter dash with a time of 30.23, while Mills notched fourth with a time of 32.19.
- Freshman Abbi Gauch locked in a 400-meter dash time of 1:13.08, finishing fifth.
- Freshman Spencer Neville secured a 400-meter hurdles time of 1:11.96.
- Senior Kimberly Taylor notched first on high jump with a mark of 1.55 meters.
- Junior Emily Ellyson secured second in high jump (1.55 meters), while Neville finished third (1.45 meters).
- Sophomore Mary Double locked in first in long jump with a distance of 4.57 meters.
- Freshman Tara Goubeaux placed seventh in discuss with 32.80 meters.
- Sophomore Emily Zumack grabbed fourth in javelin with 30.95 meters.
- Sophomore Trustyn Holland-Kerkes finished fifth (30.02 meters) in javelin, while Mikayla Deiotte secured sixth (25.28 meters).
- The Muskies next host the Amy Adams Memorial Invite on Friday, March 22 and Saturday, March 23.