Posted: Oct 23, 2019
The Muskingum women's soccer team fell to OAC opponent Captial on a chilly Wednesday night, 8-0.
- Records: Muskingum (6-10,1-5), Capital (12-4,5-1)
- Location: Columbus
- Game Length: 2:00
- The Crusaders got the scoring started early in the first half from Carlee Murry in the 12th minute to make the score, 1-0.
- Capital would then score seven straight more goals to make the final score, 8-0.
- Junior Katie Bodenmiller played 45 minutes in frame for the Muskies and made five saves on the night.
- Freshman Paige Stringfellow played the last 45 minutes in goal for Muskingum and made six saves.
- Leading the Crusader attack was Carlee Murry with seven shots and two goals.
- Jordan Fike had five shots and also two goals for the Crusaders.
- Capital goalkeepers Kelly Bachmann and Laure White each played 45 minutes in frame.
- The Muskies next travel to #22 Otterbien for OAC play on Saturday, October 26. Game time is set for 7:00 p.m. at Memorial Stadium.