Posted: Oct 19, 2019
The Muskingum women's soccer team fell to Baldwin Wallace in OAC play on Homecoming Saturday evening, 4-1.
- Records: Muskingum (6-9,1-4), Baldwin Wallace (8-8,1-4)
- Location: New Concord
- Attendance: 200
- Game Length: 2:00
- The Yellow Jackets got the scoring started early in the first half off a goal from Maddie Farrell in the 13th minute to make the score, 1-0.
- The Muskies tied it up in the 21st minute off a header from sophomore Natalie Woodward.
- Baldwin Wallace took the lead heading into halftime off a goal from Olivia Kane in the 40th minute making it, 2-1.
- The Yellow Jackets would score two straight goals in the second half to make the final score, 4-1.
- Leading the Muskie attack was junior Mary Double with four shots.
- Freshman Kaitlin Dawson added two shots for Muskingum.
- Woodward added one shot and had the Muskie goal.
- Junior Katie Bodenmiller played 80 minutes in frame for the Muskies and made 15 saves on the evening.
- Freshman Paige Stringfellow played the final 10 minutes in goal and made two saves.
- Leading the Baldwin Wallace attack was Maddie Farrell with eight shots and two goals.
- Olivia Kane had five shots and one goal for the Yellow Jackets.
- Kayla Webb added four shots and had one goal for the Baldwin Wallace offense.
- Baldwin Wallace goalkeeper Emma Stone made seven saves in goal.
- The Muskies next travel to Columbus to take on Capital in OAC play on Wednesday, October 23. Game time is set for 7:00 p.m. at Bernlohr Stadium.