Posted: Oct 24, 2018
The Muskingum women's soccer team beat OAC rival Marietta on Wednesday evening, 1-0.
- Records: Muskingum (6-11, 1-7 OAC), Marietta (5-11-1, 2-6 OAC)
- Location: Marietta, Ohio
- Game Duration: 1:52
- Attendance: 331
- The win marked Muskingum's third shuout of the season.
- Freshman Lindsay Dunlap led the Muskie attack with three shots and one goal. Dunlap has now scored three goals over the last two games.
- Sophomore Katie Bodenmiller made eight saves to record the clean sheet.
How It Happened
- Dunlap scored the game-winning goal in the 24th minute of play. The tally was set up off of freshman Britney Golden's shot that was saved by the keeper. The assist was the third of the year for Golden.
- Senior Emily Wiley and sophomore Mary Double contributed to Muskingum's attack, logging two shots each.
- McKenzie Dorr led the Pioneers with three shots.
- Katie Conkle played the entire game between the pipes for Marietta. She recorded eight saves and allowed one goal.
- Bodenmiller competed for all 90 minutes and received the win in frame for the Muskies.
- Muskingum next travels to Heidelberg on Saturday, October 27. Game time is slotted for 1:00 p.m.