The Muskingum wrestling team notched two wins by decision and one victory by forfeit against Ohio Athletic Conference foe Ohio Northern on Tuesday evening. However, due to four open weight classes for the Muskies, the Polar Bears were able to come out on top, 39-12.
- Location: Ada, Ohio
- Records: Muskingum (0-7 overall, 0-2 OAC), Ohio Northern (6-6 overall, 1-2 OAC)
- Starting off for the Muskies at 125 pounds, senior Jordan Burkholder won by forfeit, putting the Muskies up (6-0). The win moved Burkholder to 20-0 on the season.
- At 165 pounds for the Muskies, senior Tanner Walker won by decision (5-3) over Dylan Dolph. The win was the 15th of the season for Walker.
- Senior Antonio Zapata, competing at 285 pounds, won by decision (7-1) against Christopher Mueller. The victory was the seventh of the campaign for Zapata.
- Muskingum returns to action at Baldwin Wallace on Saturday, January 19. Match time is scheduled for 9:00 a.m.
Ohio Northern 39, Muskingum 12
125 - Jordan Burkholder by forfeit
133 - Cameron Poulton by forfeit
141 - Brandon Bartlome over Cooper Hemming, Fall 1:32
149 - Jeff Andrews over Toby Warrington, Dec. 8-2
157 - Schuyler Caprella by forfeit
165 - Tanner Walker over Dylan Dolph, Dec. 5-3
174 - Clayton Davidson over Carter Layton, Fall 1:13
184 - Cash Thompson by forfeit
197 - Connor Kwiat by forfeit
285 - Antonio Zapata over Christopher Mueller, Dec. 7-1