Posted: Oct 06, 2019
The Muskingum women's golf team finished their fall campaign placing eighth in the Eva Shorb Weiskopf Inivite on Sunday evening.
- The event took place at the Wooster Country Club.
- As a team, the Muskies shot a combined team score of 819 (409-410) over the two-day event.
On The Course
- Leading the Muskies was sophomore MacKenzie Garber who finished tied for 29th after shooting a 196 (99-97).
- Sophomore Ericka Marano finished her tournament in 39th place shooting a 202 (103-99).
- Junior Brittnee Edgar finished in 42nd place after shooting a 206 (103-102) over the weekend.
- Freshman Nyoka Clarke ended her tournament shooting a 215 (104-111) and finished 47th.
- Junior Sara Lowman finished in 54th place shooting a 227 (115-112).
- The College of Wooster won the overall event with a combined team score of 696 (354-342).
- Alexis Reichardt of Ohio Wesleyan University finished as the top golfer and medalist winner after shooting a 165 (87-78).