Posted: Oct 19, 2019
The Muskingum men's soccer team fell in OAC action to Baldwin Wallace on Saturday afternoon, 3-0.
- Records: Muskingum (7-7-1,0-5), Baldwin Wallace (9-7,2-3)
- Location: Berea
- Game Length: 1:53
- The Yellow Jackets got the scoring underway early in the first half off a goal from Danny Ruple in the fifth minute off an assist from Attila Nagy Jr. to make the score, 1-0.
- Ruple got his second goal of the game in the sixth minute off an assist from Dylan Keeling to give the Yellow Jackets an early 2-0 lead.
- Baldwin Wallace got their third and final goal from Brandon Garibotti off an assist Joey Geither in the 78th minute to make the final score, 3-0.
- Leading the Muskie attack was junior Michael Horgan, freshman Edwin Palou, senior Blake Horne, and sophomore Blake Weatherholt who all each had one shot on the game.
- Junior Jordan Work and sophomore Jeremiah Kusi also added one shot for Muskingum.
- Junior Damon Spaeth played all 90 minutes in frame for the Muskies and made nine saves on the day.
- Leading the Baldwin Wallace attack was Danny Ruple with nine shots and two goals.
- Brandon Garibotti had three shots and one goal for the Yellow Jackets.
- Dylan Keeling and Attila Nagy Jr. each had one shot and one assist for the Baldwin Wallace offense.
- Yellow Jacket goalkeeper Patrick Mehal had a total of four saves in goal.
- The Muskies look to defend home turf as they take on Capital in OAC play on Wednesday, October 23. Game time is set for 7:00 p.m. at the North Athletic Turf Field.