Posted: Oct 12, 2019
The Muskingum men's soccer team fell to Ohio Northern in conference play on Saturday night, 8-0.
- Records: Muskingum (7-5-1,0-3), Ohio Northern (11-2-1,3-0)
- Location: Ada
- Game Length: 2:04
- The Polar Bears got the scoring started early in first half off a goal from Seth Gundlach in the fifth minute from Jimmy Walkinshaw and Ohio Northern kept the scoring throughout the first half with a halftime score of 4-0.
- Ohio Northern netted four more goals in the second half to make the final tally, 8-0.
- The Muskies were led by sophomore Jeremiah Kusi and freshman Sujit Khatiwoda who each had one shot.
- Junior Damon Spaeth played all 90 minutes in frame for the Muskies and made five saves on the nigth.
- Leading the Ohio Northern attack was Seth Gundlach with two shots, two goals, and one assist.
- Jimmy Walkinshaw had three assists to help lead the Polar Bear attack.
- Noah Bachwitz and Takashi Yuzawa each had two shots and one goal for the Polar Bears.
- Ohio Northern goalkeeper John Lombardo played all 90 minutes in goal and made one save.
- The Muskies next look to defend home turf as they take on #19 Mount Union in OAC play on Wednesday, October 16. Game time is set for 7:00 p.m. at the North Athletic Turf Field.