Mar 30, 2019
The Muskingum men's lacrosse team stumbled against Capital on Saturday morning, 21-3.
- Records: Muskingum (4-5 overall, 0-2 OAC), Capital (8-1 overall, 2-0 OAC)
- Location: Bexley, Ohio
- Game Length: 1:58
- Senior Tucker Haas guided the Muskies' offense with one goal on six shots and picked up three ground balls.
- Freshman Hazen Powell cashed in one goal on three shots and collected three ground balls.
- Junior Nick Klinefelter tallied one goal on four shots.
- Freshman Brandon Farley played the entire contest in frame for the Muskies. Farley saved 12 shots and allowed 21 goals.
- Capital ended the outing with a 60-21 advantage in shots.
- CJ Hughes led the Crusaders with four goals and two assists.
- T.J. Johnson played 30:00 minutes in goal and made three saves.
- Capital came out firing in the first quarter, scoring eight unanswered goals.
- In the second quarter, the Crusaders notched six goals to take a 14-0 lead at the break.
- Muskingum was able to score three goals in the third quarter while Capital tallied two.
- The Crusaders added five more goals in the fourth quarter en route to their second OAC victory.
- Muskingum next hosts Mount Union on Wednesday, April 3. Game time is slated for 7:00 p.m.