Posted: Mar 27, 2019
The Muskingum men's lacrosse team shot past Earlham on Wednesday night,
- Records: Muskingum (4-4 overall), Earlham (1-7 overall)
- Location: Richmond, Indiana
- Game Length: 2:09
- Senior Ryan Stacey led the Muskies with six goals on 15 shots and picked up seven ground balls.
- Sophomore Josh Fletcher cashed in five goals on nine shots and one assist.
- The freshman duo of Hazen Powell and Douglas Gorski notched two goals each.
- Senior Dylan Gambill and freshman Daulton Snowden added one goal each.
- Muskingum ended the outing with an overwhelming 55-11 advantage in shots.
- Freshman Brandon Farley played 54:03 minutes in frame for the Muskies. Farley saved two shots and allowed two goals.
- Anthony Boutwell led Earlham with two goals on five shots.
- Josh Perkins started the contest in goal and made 13 saves and allowed 10 goals.
- Muskingum took control early on, scoring three goals in the first quarter.
- The Muskies added seven scores in the second quarter to go up 10-0 at the break.
- In the third quarter, Muskingum stayed hot and increased its lead to 14-2.
- Earlham was able to score two goals in the fourth quarter, but Muskingum continued to manage the game and rode its momentum to a road victory.
- Muskingum next travels to Capital on Saturday, March 30. Game time is slated for 1:00 p.m.