The Muskingum women's outdoor track and field team placed first at the Muskingum Invitational, while many Muskies earned first-place finishes, on Saturday with a total of 57.50 points.
- Location: New Concord, Ohio – Johnson Family Track
- Muskingum also hosted the All-Ohio Multi Championships
In the Field
- Junior Tristen Wiles captured first place in the javelin with a toss of 30.80 meters.
- Junior Reannah Martin placed first in the pole vault clearing a height of 2.89 meters, followed by junior Allyson Campbell in second with a height of 2.59 meters.
- In the high jump, freshman Louisa Smith finished second with a height of 1.39 meters.
- Sophomore Hannah Hales led Muskingum in the long jump finishing second with a leap of 3.76 meters.
- Freshman Emily Zumack claimed a second place finish in the javelin with a throw of 23.90 meters, followed by Hales in third (22.50 meters), and freshman Demeisha Ransom in fourth (20.40 meters).
On the Track
- Sophomore Jordan Prall captured first in the 100-meter dash (14.45) and 200-meter dash with a time of 32.55.
- Freshman Mary Double tallied first place in the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:11.28.
- Freshman Macy McAdams finished second in the 1,500-meter run with a time of 5:05.58, followed by freshman Rachel Timberlake who took fourth place with a time of 5:24.93.
- Freshman Trustyn Holland-Kerkes claimed second place in the 100-meter dash in with a time of 14.58.
- Muskingum swept the 100-meter hurdles with Smith tallying first place (17.72), Campbell placing second (17.97), and Holland-Kerkes taking third (18.08).
- In the 800-meter run, sophomore Heidi Sines took fourth place with a time of 2:46.29.
All-Ohio Multi Championships
- Sophomore Emily Ellyson led the Muskies at the All-Ohio Multi Championships finishing tied for eighth with 2,908 points.
- Junior Kimberly Taylor finished in 10th place with 2,751 points.
- In the high jump, Ellyson tied for first with a height of 1.58 meters.
- Ellyson claimed a fifth-place finish in the javelin throw with a toss of 23.86 meters and in the shot put with a pitch of 8.76 meters.
- She finished sixth in the 100-hurdles with a time of 17.51 and 10th in the 800-meter run with a time of 3:52.12.
- Ellyson took 10th place in the long jump with a leap of 4.07 meters.
- Ellyson took 10th place in the 200-meter dash with a time of 29.96.
- Taylor took third in the javelin with a distance of 25.20 meters and 10th in the shot put with a toss of 6.75 meters.
- In the high jump, Taylor tied for sixth with a height of 1.46 meters and finished eighth in the long jump with a leap of 4.37 meters.
- The junior finished ninth in the 800-meter run with a time of 3:01.97 and finished ninth in the 100-hurdles with a time of 21.35.
- In the 200-meter dash, Taylor took eighth with a time of 29.38.
Record Broken at John Homon Open
- On Friday at Mount Union, Wiles set a new school record and finished first in the javelin with a pitch of 39.12 meters. She broke her own school record (38.51 meters) that she set at the Amy Adams Memorial Invitational a few weeks ago.
- Muskingum returns to action Saturday, April 14 at the All-Ohio Championships hosted by Ohio Wesleyan.