Posted: Feb 02, 2019
The Muskingum University women's indoor track & field team participated in the All-Ohio Combined Event on Saturday.
- Location: Granville, Ohio – Denison University
- Senior Kimberly Taylor guided the Muskies finishing sixth overall in the All-Ohio Dlll Track and Field Championship Multi-Events with a total of 2,189 points. Taylor secured second in high jump with 1.54 meters and fifth in the 800-meter dash with a time of 2:57.84. She locked in seventh in shot put (7.23 meters) and long jump (4.34 meters). Taylor rounded out her efforts finishing ninth in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 11.89.
- Sophomore Mary Double fueled the Muskies finishing 10th in the 200-meter dash with a time of 28.91.
- Junior Emily Ellyson led the Muskies finishing second in high jump with 1.55 meters.
- Sophomore Louisa Smith and freshman Spencer Neville locked in seventh in high jump with 1.40 meters.
- Freshman Mikayla Deiotte notched 10th in high jump with 1.40 meters.
- The Muskies next travel to Delaware, Ohio to compete in the Ohio Wesleyan Invitational on Friday, February 8.