Posted: Jan 19, 2019
The women's indoor track & field team finished eighth at the Pioneer Open on Saturday.
- Location: Marietta, Ohio - Marietta College
- The 4x200-meter team of sophomore Mary Double, sophomore Sydney Lowry, senior Kimberly Taylor, and Freshman Spencer Neville finished first with a time of 2:00.18.
- Neville secured sixth in the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:08.67.
- Junior Emily Ellyson locked in second in high jump with 1.55 meters (5'1), while Taylor secured fourth with 1.50 meters (4'11).
- Sophomore Louisa Smith notched sixth in high jump with 1.50 meters (4'11).
- Double took fifth in long jump with 4.73 meters (15'6.25).
- The Muskies next travel to Bexley, Ohio to compete in the Capital Invitational on Saturday, January 26.