Sophomore Emily Ellyson established a new pentathlon school record, while freshman Louisa Smith finished fourth in the high jump to help lead the Muskingum women's indoor track and field team at the Bob Shannon Invitational.
- Location: Granville, Ohio - Denison University
On the Track
- Freshman Rachel Timberlake claimed a sixth place finish in the one-mile run with a time of 5:34.53.
- The 4x200-meter relay team of sophomore Jordan Prall, freshman Mary Double, freshman Trustyn Holland-Kerkes, and freshman Louisa Smith finished sixth with a time of 2:02.39.
- Senior Hannah Doore took eighth in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 10.43.
- Timberlake also placed 10th in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:33.69.
In the Field
- Sophomore Emily Ellyson established a new pentathlon school record of 2312. Ellyson's best performance of the day was in the high jump as she captured a first-place finish with a height of 5-02.25.
- In the high jump, Smith finished fourth with a height of 1.45 meters.
- Double took ninth in the long jump with a leap of 4.45 meters.
- Muskingum next competes at Ohio Wesleyan on Friday, February 9.