The Muskingum women's track and field distance medley relay team of Macy McAdams, Mary Double, Rachel Timberlake, and Heidi Sines set a school record, while the team claimed a fourth-place finish at the Ohio Athletic Conference split meet hosted by Otterbein on Friday evening.
- Location: Westerville, Ohio – Clements Recreation Center
- Freshmen Macy McAdams, Mary Double, Rachel Timberlake, and sophomore Heidi Sines set a new school record in the distance medley relay with a time of 13:32.06, breaking the previous time of 13:35.38 set in 2006.
- Sophomore Emily Ellyson claimed second in the high jump with a mark of 5-00.50.
- Double claimed second in the long jump with a leap of 15-04.00, while Ellyson finished fourth with a leap of 14-01.75.
- Double also took third place in the triple jump with a hop of 28-07.00.
- McAdams collected second place in the 3000-meter run in a time of 10:50.48, while Timberlake took third with a time of 10:54.86.
- Junior Reilly Walsh and sophomore Lauren Hunt also competed in the 3000-meter run and placed fifth (11:56.25) and sixth (12:22.01), respectively.
- The team of sophomore Jordan Prall, freshman Trustyn Holland-Kerkes, Double, and Louisa Smith finished fourth in the 4x200-meter relay with a time of 2:01.20.
- Senior Hannah Doore took fifth in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 10.34.
- The team of junior Keely Ames, senior Maddie Moss, freshman Erin Ball, and Hunt took fifth place in the 4x400-meter relay with a time of 5:20.10.
- Sophomore Heidi Sines finished sixth in the 800-meter dash in a time of 2:48.95.
- In the pole vault, junior Reannah Martin finished sixth with a height of 9-00.25.
- The Muskies return to action Friday, January 26 at Baldwin Wallace. The meet is scheduled to start at 4PM.