Posted: Oct 26, 2019
The Muskingum women's soccer team fell to #17 Otterbein in tough, rainy conditions on Saturday night, 6-0.
- Records: Muskingum (6-11,1-6), #17 Otterbein (14-1-1,7-0)
- Location: Westerville
- Game Length: 2:00
- Otterbein got the scoring started very early in the first half off a goal from Emily Ganz in the fourth minute to make the score, 1-0.
- The Cardinals would score one more in the first half and then rattle off four more goals in the second half to make the final score of the game, 6-0.
- Leading the Muskie attack was senior Abigail Wagner with one shot.
- Freshman Paige Stringfellow played all 90 minutes in frame for the Muskies and made seven saves on the night.
- Leading the Cardinals attack was Bella Shivley with four shots and two goals.
- Emily Ganz and Annie Mosca each had two shots and one goal for Otterbein.
- Otterbein goalkeeper Erin Gordon made one save in goal.
- The Muskies look to defend home turf as they take on Marietta in OAC play on Wednesday, October 30. Game time is set for 7:00 p.m. at the North Athletic Turf Field.