Posted: Oct 03, 2018
The Muskingum women's soccer team withered against the Quakers on Wednesday evening 5-0.
- Records: Muskingum (5-6 overall), Wilmington (8-2)
- Location: Wilmington, Ohio
- Attendance: 223
- Game Duration: 1:53
How It Happened
- The Quakers took the lead in the 27th minute off a goal by Alex Vestal.
- Wilmington opened the second half with a goal from Kaitlin Evans in the 52nd minute.
- Vestal scored her second goal in the 64th minute to put the Quakers up 3-0.
- Madison Wiedeman added a score in the 72nd minute and was followed by Tiffany Hayes in the 83rd minute to give Wilmington a 5-0 advantage.
- The Muskie attack was led by freshman Maddie Wirtley with two shots.
- Sophomore keeper Katie Bodenmiller played 64 minutes in frame and made six saves while allowing three goals.
- Leda Moyer played 74 minutes between the pipes for the Quakers and made one save.
- Vestal led Wilmington, logging six shots and two goals.
- Muskingum next travels to Ohio Northern on Saturday, October 6. Game time is scheduled for 1:00 p.m.