Posted: Mar 02, 2019
The Muskingum women's lacrosse team fell against Oberlin on a chilly Saturday at the North Athletic Turf Field, 20-2.
- Records: Muskingum (0-3 overall), Oberlin (1-1)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - North Athletic Turf Field
- Game Length: 1:20
- Junior Dani Crisp and freshman McKenize Fuller paced the Muskie attack with a goal each.
- Freshman Sam Stafford played all 60 minutes in frame and made five saves.
- Senior Breanna Bailey and sophomore Alli Hill each registered two ground balls.
- Sabrina Deleonibus and Tess Siciliano led Oberlin with five goals each.
- Oberlin grabbed control of the outing in the opening six minutes by racing out to an 8-0 lead.
- Hines tallied the first Muskie strike to trim the Muskingum deficit to 8-1 with 23 minutes left in the half.
- Oberlin took a 15-1 lead into the break.
- Fuller scored the final goal of the game with 4:34 on the clock to complete the scoring.
- Muskingum next plays at Hanover on Tuesday March 5. Game time is slated for 4:00 p.m.