Senior's Jeffrey Burkholder and Nick Despot collected All-OAC honors, while freshman Robert Reicher set a school record to lead the Muskingum men's track and field team at the Ohio Athletic Conference Championships hosted by Ohio Northern.
- Location: Ada, Ohio - Kerscher Stadium
- Results: Muskingum finished 9th in the 10-team field with 32 points.
On the Track
- The 4x800-meter relay team of junior Andrew Murray, sophomore Logan Skolosh, sophomore Josh Weigand, and freshman Logan Osborne finished sixth with a time of 8:32.07.
In the Field
- Senior Jeffrey Burkholder led the Muskies as he earned All-OAC honors in the shot put with a pitch of 16.05 meters (52-08.00). In addition, he is currently 12th in the nation in this event.
- Senior Nick Despot received All-OAC honors as he finished third in the javelin with a throw of 55.99 meters (183-08).
- Freshman Robert Reicher finished fourth in the shot put with a toss of 15.78 meters.
- Senior Blake Weidner claimed a fifth place finish in the high jump with a height of 1.89 meters (6-02.25).
- Reicher placed fifth in the hammer with a new school record of 50.76 meters (166-06). He broke his own record that he set at the Amy Memorial Invitational earlier this season.
- In the pole vault, freshman Nicholas Fulton took seventh place clearing a height of 3.66 meters.
- Weidner placed seventh in the long jump with a leap of 6.80 meters.
- Muskingum returns to action Friday, May 4 as select Muskies will compete at the Last Chance Meet hosted by Toledo.