Jan 19, 2018
The Muskingum men's indoor track and field team captured a fourth-place finish at the Ohio Athletic Conference split meet hosted by Otterbein on Friday evening.
- Location: Westerville, Ohio - Clements Recreation Center
- Senior Blake Weidner led the way for the Muskies claiming a second place finish in the high jump with a leap of 6-01.25.
- Freshman Robert Reicher led the Muskies in the shot put finishing second with a toss of 50-10.25, while senior Jeffrey Burkholder took third with a distance of 49-01.75.
- Sophomore John Soppanish claimed a third-place finish in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:12.22, while Josh Weigand took fourth place (2:13.56).
- Freshman Logan Osborne, sophomore Doug McIntire, Soppanish, and Logan Skolosh finished third in the distance medley relay with an 11:39.24 time.
- Junior Jordan Wallace placed third in the pole vault with a height of 10-06.00 and placed fourth in the high jump with a leap of 5-11.25.
- Senior Darrell Briggs took third place in the long jump with a 19-02.00 leap, while freshman Chris French finished fourth (18-11.75).
- Senior Fred Stinson claimed fourth place in the 400-meter dash with a 54.16 time.
- Skolosh finished fourth in the 500-meter dash, while Osborne finished fifth with times of 1:13.39 and 1:15.65, respectively.
- Senior Devan Boyer, Fred Stinson, sophomore Tristan Murphy, and freshman Kamari Spencer claimed a fourth-place finish in the 4x200-meter relay in a time of 1:40.71.
- Spencer, Osborne, Skolosh, and Stinson also took fourth place in the 4x400-meter relay in a time of 3:48.09.
- Reicher finished fourth in the weight throw with a pitch of 47-10.00.
- Freshman Nicholas Fulton placed fourth in the pole vault with a leap of 10-06.00.
- Freshman John Franz placed fifth in the 3000-meter run with a time of 10:07.13, while teammate Terrell Tuttle finished right behind in fifth place (10:25.49).
- Freshman Marquese Johnson-King placed fifth in the 200-meter dash in a time of 24.23, while Stinson placed sixth (24.28).
- In the one mile run, freshman Samuel Cain placed sixth with a time of 5:09.73.
- Senior Darrell Briggs took sixth in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 8.88.
- The Muskies return to action Friday, January 26 at Baldwin Wallace. The meet is scheduled to start at 4:00 PM.