Freshman Rachel Timberlake becomes the second Muskingum women's cross country runner to tab All-Great Lake Region honors after placing 22nd with a time of 23:01.7 at the NCAA Division III Women's Cross Country Regional hosted by Ohio Wesleyan University. Cara Thomson was the first Muskie to notch the honor in 2001 and 2002. The team placed 27th out of the 35-team field on Saturday afternoon.
- The race was 6k.
- The event was held at Liberty Park.
- Ohio Wesleyan University hosted the Regional.
How It Happened
- Timberlake led the Muskies with a time of 23:01.7 to finish 22nd in the 247-runner race.
- Junior Keely Ames ran a time of 25:45.9.5 to place 155th.
- Right behind Ames was junior Reilly Walsh who took 156th place with a 25:47.6 time.
- Sophomore Lauren Hunt finished 189th with a time of 26:44.1.
- Sophomore Heidi Sines rounded out the scoring for the Muskies with a time of 24:47.5.
- Linnea Halsten of Oberlin captured the individual title with a time of 21:37.2.
- Hope won the team title with 88 points.