Apr 28, 2018
- Location: Ada, Ohio – Kerscher Stadium
- Results: Muskingum finished eighth in the 10-team field with 26 points.
On the Track
- Freshman Macy McAdams took seventh place in the 10,000-meter run with a time of 39:02.40.
- Sophomore Jordan Prall, freshman Mary Double, freshman Louisa Smith, and freshman Trustyn Holland-Kerkes finished seventh in the 4x100-meter relay with a time of 53.97.
- In the 4x800-meter relay, junior Reilly Walsh, sophomore Heidi Sines, freshman Rachel Timberlake, and Double placed eighth with a time of 10:50.83.
In the Field
- Senior Tristen Wiles led the Muskies garnering All-OAC honors in the javelin capturing first place with a school record of 40.79 meters. Her throw of 40.79 meters is currently the 14th best in the nation.
- Sophomore Emily Ellyson earned All-OAC honors in the high jump finishing third with a height of 1.51 meters.
- Freshman Emily Zumack claimed fifth place in the javelin with a toss of 32.81 meters.
- Junior Kimberly Taylor took eighth place in the high jump with a height of 1.41 meters.
- Muskingum returns to action Friday, May 4 as select Muskies will compete at the Last Chance Meet hosted by Toledo.