Emily Ellyson set a new school record in the high jump and earned All-Ohio Athletic Conference honors, while Macy McAdams broke the school record, again, to lead the Muskingum women's indoor track and field team at the Ohio Athletic Conference Championships hosted by Capital on Friday-Saturday.
- Location: Columbus, Ohio – Capital Center
- Results: Muskingum scored 15 points to finish ninth in the nine team field.
In the Field
- Sophomore Emily Ellyson set a new school record and captured All-OAC honors after placing second in the high jump with a height of 5-04.25, breaking the previous record of 5-4.0 set by Jen Musgrave in 1993/95.
- Junior Kimberly Taylor claimed a seventh-place finish in the high jump with a height of 4-11.50.
On the Track
- Freshman Macy McAdams claimed sixth place and shattered a new school record in the 5000-meter run with a time of 18:08.90, breaking her own previous time of 18:18.71, which she set earlier this season at the Dr. William Taraschke Classic at Baldwin Wallace.
- McAdams also took ninth in the 3000-meter run with a time of 10:39.84.
- Junior Reilly Walsh, freshman Mary Double, sophomore Heidi Sines, and freshman Rachel Timberlake finished seventh in the distance medley with a time of 13:36.42.
- In the 4x200-meter relay, freshman Trustyn Holland-Kerekes, freshman Louisa Smith, sophomore Jordan Prall, and Double placed ninth with a time of 1:59.26.
- Select Muskies will compete at the Last Chance Meet at Ohio Northern on Friday, March 2 and Saturday, March 3.