Oct 21, 2017
The Muskingum women's soccer team was defeated, 8-1, at the NCAA Division III #15 Ohio Northern on Saturday afternoon.
- Records: Muskingum (3-13 overall, 0-7 OAC), Ohio Northern (14-1-1 overall, 7-0 OAC)
- Location: Ada, Ohio – Kerscher Stadium
How It Happened
- Ohio Northern collected three first-half goals at the 8th, 19th, and 24-minute markers to lead 3-0 at the half.
- Senior Miranda Bishop logged in a goal for the Muskies at the 80-minute marker as she beat one defender and scored from the right.
- The Polar Bears went on to spurt five more goals in the second half to register their 12th straight win of the season.
- Muskingum took four shots total, with two of those shots on goal.
- Bishop notched her fourth goal on the season.
- Katie Bodenmiller saw 57 minutes in the frame and logged in nine saves.
- Jasmine Love played 33 minutes between the pipes and made four saves.
- Goalkeeper's Meagan Grierson and Ashley Grisnik played 62 and 28 minutes, respectively, in the frame, while Grierson added one save for the Polar Bears.
- Muskingum will conclude its final road game of the regular season on Tuesday, October 24 as they play at Wilmington. The game is scheduled to start at 7:00 p.m.