The Muskingum women's soccer team continues Ohio Athletic Conference (OAC) play on the road as they travel to Marietta on Wednesday and welcome Otterbein on Saturday. The games are scheduled to start at 4:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m., respectively.
Wednesday, October 4: Muskingum at Marietta – 4:00 p.m. (Live Stats/Video at pioneers.marietta.edu)
Saturday, October 7: Muskingum vs Otterbein – 1:00 p.m. (Live Stats at fightingmuskies.com)
- Muskingum opened up OAC play with a 2-0 defeat at Heidelberg. Goalkeeper Katie Bodenmiller recorded a season-high 10 saves.
- The Muskies are 3-7 overall and 0-1 in the OAC.
- Forward's Mary Double, Tori Stuard, and Miranda Bishop led the squad with three goals each.
- Double has notched eight points (three goals, two assists) to lead MU.
- Midfielder Abigail Wagner and Double have collected two assists each to lead the team.
- Goalkeeper Jasmine Love has tallied 48 saves in the frame this season and ranks fourth in the OAC.
- Muskingum's all-time series with Marietta is 12-16-2, and 7-21-1 against Otterbein.
- Marietta played at home against OAC foe Baldwin Wallace University on Friday and fell 4-0, snapping the Pioneers three game-winning streak.
- The Pioneers are now 4-4-2 overall and 0-1 in the OAC.
- Goalkeeper Katie Conkle has grabbed 50 saves this season which is the third best in the conference.
- McKenzie Dorr, Chloe Williams, and Sophia Moise each have notched two goals this season to lead the team. Dorr also leads the team in points with six (two goals, two assists).
- The team has registered three shutouts this season.
- Otterbein suffered its first loss of the season to Capital, 2-1, on Saturday.
- The Cardinals are 7-1-1 overall and 0-1 in OAC action.
- The Cardinals have tallied four shutouts and have only allowed five goals against.
- Bella Shivley and Priscilla Severance are first on the team in goals with five each.
- Shivley leads the team in points with 16 (five goals, six assists) and assists (six). She is tied for third in the OAC in points.
- Erin Gordon is second in the conference in goals-against average (0.55) and goals against (two), while teammate Katie Both is third in goals against (three) and goals-against average (0.55)
- As a team, the Cardinals have registered 22 assists and 24 goals which is second and third, respectively, in the OAC.