Sep 30, 2017
The Muskingum women's soccer team opened up Ohio Athletic Conference (OAC) play with a 2-0 defeat at Heidelberg.
- Records: Muskingum (3-7 overall, 0-1 OAC), Heidelberg (7-3-1 overall, 1-0 OAC)
- Location: Tiffin, Ohio – Hidden Valley
How It Happened
- Heidelberg's Sophie Huber struck first for the Student Princes, as she netted the first goal of the contest at the 34-minute marker.
- The Muskies struggled in the first half offensively, as they did not collect any shot attempts.
- At the 59-minute marker, Erica Campbell registered the second and final goal for Heidelberg, winning its third straight contest, 2-0.
- Muskingum finished the game with six shots, including three shots on goal in the second half.
- Goalkeeper Katie Bodenmiller recorded a season-high 10 saves and saw 45 minutes of play in the frame.
- Jasmine Love added four saves and 45 minutes of action between the pipes.
- Heidelberg's goalkeeper Alexandra Farmer grabbed two saves and saw 90 minutes in the frame.
- Muskingum continues OAC play on the road as they travel to Marietta on Wednesday, October 4. Kick-off will start at 4:00 p.m.