Mar 14, 2018
Washington & Jefferson beat Muskingum on a frigid Wednesday evening, 15-5.
- Records: Muskingum (1-4 overall), Washington & Jefferson (3-2 overall)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio
- Game Length: 2:00
- Washington & Jefferson seized control of the contest by taking a 9-0 lead in the first half. The Presidents maintained its edge in the second en route to claiming the road win.
Inside the Numbers
- Muskingum was paced by Ashley Adams and Kayleigh Norvet who scored two goals each. Adams also had three ground balls, while Norvet caused two turnovers.
- Sydni Uhrig added one goal to help aid the Muskies.
- Cieanna Jones started the game in goal and allowed three tallies.
- Kate Shamel played the final 54 minutes in frame and made 12 saves and allowed 12 goals.
- Rae Larochelle led W&J with six goals and one assist.
- Caroline Kallos added four goals and one assist.
- Sara Maute played the entire game in goal and made seven saves and allowed five goals.
- Muskingum next hosts Thiel on Friday, March 16. Game time is scheduled for 7:00 p.m.