Mar 06, 2018
The Muskingum women's lacrosse team suffered a 20-0 loss at Bridgewater on Tuesday afternoon.
- Records: Muskingum (0-3 overall), Bridgewater (3-0 overall)
- Location: Bridgewater, Virginia
- Game Length: 1:37
Inside the Numbers
- Bridgewater controlled play from the opening whistle and took a 13-0 lead into the break and completed the scoring with seven goals in the second half.
- Muskingum was led by the senior tandem of Ashley Adams and Paige Watterman who each logged three shots. Watterman also caused three turnovers.
- Muskie senior Kate Shamel played 50 minutes in frame and recorded 11 saves, while freshman Cieanna Jones registered 10 minutes in goal and made two saves.
- Anna O'Hara led Bridgewater with five goals and one assist.
- Mikaela Brooks played the entire game between the pipes and made six saves.
- Muskingum will return to action at Hollins on Thursday, March 8. Game time is scheduled for 4:00 p.m.