Junior Ashley Adams tied a program record six goals to lead women's lacrosse to a monumental Ohio Atheltic Conference win at Ohio Northern, 12-8. With the win, the Muskies are off to the best start in Conference play in program history.
- Records: Muskingum (6-7 overall, 2-2 OAC), Ohio Northern (2-9 overall, 1-2 OAC)
- Location: Ada, Ohio - Dial-Roberson Stadium
- Weather: Sunny
Inside the Numbers
- Junior Ashley Adams led the Muskies tying a program-best six goals.
- Junior Paige Watterman added three goals, while senior Julie Kelley scored two goals and recorded two assists for the Muskies.
- As a team, Muskingum scored 12 goals on 30 shots.
- Junior Kate Shamel claimed the win in frame making 13 saves.
- The Polar Bears were led by Betsy Naugle with a team-high three goals and one assist.
- Ohio Northern edged the Muskies in shots (31-30) and ground balls (29-20).
- In frame, Shannen Larsen Van Alstine took the loss playing 30 minutes allowing six goals.
- In the first half, Muskingum scored four goals over a six-minute span to capture the early lead with 19:44 remaining, 4-0.
- Ohio Northern cut the deficit to one before goals by Kelley and Adams extended the Muskie advantage, 6-4.
- The Muskingum charge continued in the second half as they tacked on six more goals en route to the win.
- Muskingum returns to action Wednesday, April 12 as they host Capital at McConagha Stadium. Game time is set for 7:00 p.m.