Mar 17, 2017
The Muskingum women's lacrosse team had its home winning streak snapped against Saint Vincent on a cold and wet Friday night in McConagha Stadium, 8-7.
- Records: Muskingum (3-4 overall), Saint Vincent (2-1 overall)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - McConagha Stadium
- Attendance: 39
- Weather: Cold, wet and 32 degrees
Inside the Numbers
- Junior Kaeleigh Norvet led the Muskies with three goals on seven shots. She also recorded two draw controls.
- Juinior Ashley Adams added two goals on 11 shots. She also registered four draw controls and three ground balls.
- Junior Katie Megery and senior Julie Kelley each had one goal.
- Junior Katie Shamel made six saves in 60 minutes of work
- Maggie Nelson led the Bearcats with three goals.
- Hannah Carroll and Katie Stallings each scored twice.
- Maria Franey made seven saves in frame.
- Saint Vincent ended the outing with a 27-26 edge in shots and held a 36-21 advantage in ground balls.
- The loss was the first for the Muskies at home this season.
- Muskingum next plays at Thiel on Tuesday, March 21 at 7:00 p.m.