Feb 11, 2017
The Muskingum women's basketball team dropped an intense road contest at Otterbein Saturday afternoon, 69-66.
- Records: Muskingum (10-13 overall, 6-10 Ohio Athletic Conference), Otterbein (10-13 overall, 6-10 Ohio Athletic Conference)
- Location: Westerville, Ohio - Rike Center
- Senior Mallory Taylor led the way for the Muskies scoring a team-high 13 points and grabbing six rebounds.
- Junior Hallie Stocker, junior Olivia Besancon and sophomore Dana Parkman finished with nine points each.
- Muskingum ended the outing shooting 19-for-70 (.271) from the floor, including 12 three-pointers.
- Otterbein finished with four players in double-figures.
- Dani Kissel netted a game-high 18 points, while Abby Miduri chipped in 17 points for the Cardinals.
- As a team, Otterbein shot 24-for-54 (.444) from the field.
- Muskingum edged the Cardinals in rebounds by a 44-40 margin.
Inside the Numbers
- The Muskies outscored Otterbein 21-16 in the first period.
- Muskingum captured its largest lead of the contest in the second period with 4:51 to play, 28-20.
- Otterbein battled back cutting the deficit to 32-29 at the break.
- The Cardinals used a 21-point fourth quarter to sink the Muskies en route to the victory.
- Muskingum returns to action Wednesday, February 15 when they host Marietta. Game time is set for 7:30 p.m.