The Muskingum softball team used a seventh-inning rally to claim game two of a doubleheader against Baldwin Wallace on Friday afternoon. The Yellow Jackets won the opener 1-0 and the Muskies claimed the nightcap, 5-4.
- Records: Muskingum (15-23 overall, 7-11 OAC), Baldwin Wallace (16-7-1 overall, 5-12-1 OAC)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - Donna J. Newberry Field
- Muskingum was led at the plate by sophomore Krissy Hughes going 2-for-3 with a RBI.
- Freshman Raygan Reyes finished the game with one RBI.
- Sophomore Rachel Eberling claimed the win in the circle pitching a complete game surrendering four runs on nine hits.
- Baldwin Wallace was led by Sam Mott at the dish going 2-for-4 with one RBI.
- Mott dealt the loss for the Yellow Jackets pitching 3.2 innings allowing four runs.
- Muskingum rallied in the seventh inning erasing a 4-1 deficit.
- Sophomore Cassie Thomas led off the inning with a RBI single to left center, scoring senior Haley Dotson.
- Hughes continued the comeback as she singled up the middle scoring freshman Erin McConnell.
- Senior Jessica Matthews plated the game-tying run before Reyes drew a walk to plate the game-winning run.
- The Muskies were led at the plate by Matthews and Reyes going 1-for-3.
- Dotosn dealt the loss for the Muskies pitching a complete game surrendering one run on seven hits.
- Baldwin Wallace was led by Tori Young going 1-for-3 with a RBI.
- The Yellow Jacket bright spot came in the top of the second inning as Young recorded a RBI single to center.
- The Muskies return to action Sunday, April 30 when they wrap up regular season play with Washington & Jefferson. Game time is set for 1:00 p.m.