Logan Skoloah, Nick Despot, Blake Weidner, and Jeff Burkholder registered first-place finishes to help lead the Muskingum men's track and field team at the Muskie Duals on a cold wintry mix Saturday. Muskingum posted an undefeated 5-0 record in the dual-format scoring.
- Location: New Concord, Ohio – Johnson Family Track
On the Track
- Sophomore Logan Skolosh finished first, freshman Kamari Spencer tallied second, and sophomore John Soppanish got third place in the 400-meter dash with times of 52.92, 53.88, and 54.74, respectively.
- Senior Derek Stover captured second place in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 19.10.
- Senior Devan Boyer claimed third place in the 100-meter dash with a time of 11.86, while Derek Stover took fifth with a time of 12.46.
- Boyer also notched third place in the 200-meter dash with a time of 23.69.
- Muskingum's 4x400 squad of junior Andrew Murray, freshman Logan Osborne, Skolosh, and Soppanish finished third with a time of 3:45.39.
- In the 800-meter run, Osborne took fifth with a time of 2:04.92.
In the Field
- Senior Nick Despot registered first place in the javelin with a throw of 50.75 meters, while Kevin Dreyer placed third (46.48 meters), and Gino Cary took fifth (41.79 meters).
- Senior Blake Weidner captured first place in the high jump with a height of 1.93 meters and long jump with a leap of 20-09.75.
- Senior Jeff Burkholder finished first in the shot put with a pitch of 14.63 meters, while freshman Louie Reicher took third place with a toss of 14.32 meters.
- Freshman Chris French also competed in the long jump and took second place with a leap of 17-08.25.
- Junior Jordan Wallace placed second in the high jump with a height of 1.83 meters.
- Wallace also tied for second in the pole vault clearing a height of 10-11.75, while freshman Nick Fulton placed fourth (10-00.00).
- Reicher took second place in the hammer with a toss of 47.85 meters.
- Burkholder claimed fourth place in the discus with a mark of 39.27 meters.
- Muskingum next hosts the Amy Adams Memorial on Friday, March 23 and Saturday, March 24.