The Muskingum men's indoor track and field team placed ninth, while senior Blake Weidner finished third in the high jump and long jump to help lead the squad at the Bob Shannon Invitational on Saturday.
- Location: Granville, Ohio - Denison University
On the Track
- Senior Derek Stover claimed a seventh place finish in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 9.31.
- In the 4x200-meter relay, senior Blake Weidner, senior Fred Stinson, senior Devan Boyer, and freshman Kamari Spencer placed eighth with a time of 1:38.98.
- Stinson, sophomore John Soppanish, freshman Logan Osborne, and sophomore Doug McIntire took ninth in the 4x400-meter relay with a time of 3:44.79.
- Stinson claimed ninth in the 400-meter dash with a time of 54.27.
- Stinson also finished 11th in the 200-meter dash with a time of 23.86.
In the Field
- Weidner led the way for the Muskies as he finished third in the high jump with a height of 1.85 meters and took third in the long jump with a leap of 6.45 meters.
- In the shot put, senior Jeff Burkholder finished fourth with a toss of 14.82 meters.
- Junior Jordan Wallace also placed in the high jump, taking fifth with a height of 1.75 meters.
- Muskingum next competes at Ohio Wesleyan on Friday, February 9.