Jan 26, 2018
The Muskingum men's indoor track and field team finished third at the Dr. William Taraschke Classic at Baldwin Wallace on Friday.
- Location: Berea, Ohio - Lou Higgins Recreation Center
- Senior Jeff Burkholder claimed first place in the shot put with a toss of 49-03.00.
- Freshman Nick Fulton also notched a first place finish in the pole vault with a height of 10-10.00.
- Senior Blake Weidner also claimed first place in the high jump with a leap of 6-00.75. Weidner also took second in the long jump with a hop of 21-03.50.
- The 4x200 meter relay team 'A' took first place with a time of 1:37.22.
- Junior Derek Stover finished second in the 55-meter hurdles with a time of 8.83.
- Sophomore Doug McIntire placed second, while freshman Terrell Tuttle took fifth in the 800-meter run to finish with times of 2:09.42 and 2:13.77, respectively.
- In the 400-meter dash, senior Fred Stinson took second place, while freshman Logan Osborne took third to finish with a 53.43 time and 56.06 time, respectively.
- Sophomore Logan Skolosh took third in the 500-meter dash with a time of 1:12.30.
- In the 200-meter dash, senior Devan Boyer took third with a time of 23.98, while Stinson finished fourth with a time of 24.21.
- Freshman Robert Reicher placed fourth in the weight throw with a mark of 47-09.75.
- Sophomore John Soppanish finished fourth in the 1000-meter run with a time of 2:55.51.
- In the one-mile run, McIntire (4:51.27) and Tuttle (5:01.45) finished fifth and seventh, respectively.
- Junior Andrew Murray took fifth in the 3000-meter run with a time of 10:10.74.
- Baldwin Wallace won the meet with 113 points.
- Muskingum next travels to Denison for the All-Ohio Multi Championships Saturday, February 3 and Sunday, February 4.