Oct 11, 2017
The Muskingum men's soccer team fell at Ohio Athletic Conference (OAC) opponent Capital on Wednesday night by the final score of 6-0.
- Records: Muskingum (2-10-1 overall, 0-4 OAC), Capital (9-4 overall, 3-1 OAC)
- Location: Columbus, Ohio – Bernlohr Stadium
How It Happened
- Capital posted three first-half goals to lead 3-0 heading into halftime.
- The Crusaders went on to burst three more goals in the second half to take the 6-0 victory.
- Goalkeeper William Bradshaw played 68 minutes in the frame and grabbed a season-high nine saves.
- Daniel Jennings saw 22 minutes of action in the frame and added three saves
- Muskingum gathered six shots and two corner kicks.
- Mitchell Corey took two shots on goal for MU.
- Chewy Gordon and Calvin Saunders led CU with two goals each.
- Goalkeeper's Justin Niswonger and Logan Wiedman each saw 45 minutes of action between the pipes and collected one and three saves, respectively, for Capital.
- Muskingum will play Baldwin Wallace on Saturday, October 14 at 4:00 p.m. at North Athletic Turf Field.